Motivated Staffing is committed to the highest standards of corporate behavior towards employees, clients, suppliers, and the communities in which we live and conduct our business. We support the ‘Code of Ethics’ of ACSESS (Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services) and the ‘Rules of Professional Conduct’ of HRPA (Human Resources Professional Association) which give guidance to the staffing Industry.
MSI understands that exceptional people want to be part of the communities in which they live. Having lived and worked locally for many years, the principals of MSI are committed to the betterment of our communities. We have made it a priority to become involved and have participated through the years in these worthwhile groups:
- Bethell Hospice, Caledon
- Peel Children’s Aid Society
- Peel Children’s Aid Foundation
- Caledon Chamber of Commerce
- CCS, Caledon Community Services
- CEDAC, Caledon Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Family Transition Place
- Headwaters Healthcare Centre
- Hospice, Caledon & Dufferin
- The Caledon Centre for Recreation & Wellness
- Peel Heart & Stroke Association
- Coaching and sponsoring of various sports groups
MSI principals have taken to heart their social and economic responsibilities and in so doing are making a difference in our communities.